20 Jul 2012

‘Can I Listen In To Your Show?’

Prowse Garden 025_thumb[3]

Let me respond by saying ‘Thank You!’ I am thrilled that I have garden friends who want to tune in to my new show ‘Through the Garden Gate.’ It has been a dream come true for me. Many many moons ago I studied radio, television and journalism, but never dreamed that I would be able to combine it with my life passion of horticulture. Just goes to show you what can happen when you ‘dream a little dream!’

After a few false starts, I checked myself, and am happy to report that if you look for this exact same photo at the top of the right sidebar of this blog, and, on Monday nights at seven o’clock [Eastern Time] you click on it, you will be able to tune in to the show. It isn’t live, so unfortunately you cannot call and and talk with me, but that is in the works! The ‘Botanical Trespassing’ header in the same sidebar contains a list of links that when clicked will take you to the post that deals with a specific guest and their garden.

Once again, heartfelt thanks to all who have emailed me this same question. I am so grateful to have such generous, kind hearted and spirited garden friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I have to drop a quick line to you .. I have to do an emergency water .. shrivelling has commensed BIG time !

I was able to listen to most of your show and it was so COOL !!!!! ..
I can now say I now a radio personality who will become much more famous in a few years : )
You are a natural .. and once you and guest become embroiled with “Plant Talk” ? .... it flows perfectly ... I would have loved to join in .. wink wink
In any case .. I think you are absolutely FABULOUS !!!
I can’t wait for the next show : )
Joy
PS .. I now go out into that horrible heat humidity and will be crawling on all fours to get back after about 3 hours worth ! UGH !!!